Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] compatibility Matrix NBU Version 6?

2005-10-04 11:07:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] compatibility Matrix NBU Version 6?
From: wtsmith AT maine DOT edu (Wayne T Smith)
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 11:07:42 -0400
Lidman, Anders wrote, in part,  on 10/4/2005 3:00 AM:
> I've been trying to find a compatibility matrix for NBU version 6 does
> anyone here have a direct link to the matrix?

Not what you are asking for, but important to the area is

which discusses multi-version coexistence of servers/clients/agents,
including v6.0.

In addition,

http://ftp.support.veritas.com/pub/support/products/NetBackup_Enterprise_Server/279211.pdf

is the Advanced Client Configuration and Compatibility manual for v6.0.

But what you're probably asking for is the Release 6.0 Notes manual:

http://ftp.support.veritas.com/pub/support/products/NetBackup_Enterprise_Server/279259.pdf

It has compatibility matrices and lots more.

cheers, wayne