Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] **** Assistance Plz ;-) *****

2005-09-20 14:18:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] **** Assistance Plz ;-) *****
From: Bill_Jorgensen AT csgsystems DOT com (Jorgensen, Bill)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 12:18:07 -0600
About the only thing I can think of is setting your global settings in
terms of how many tries within a 12 window. Have a cronned script that
looks at the bpdbjobs table and uses bpdbjobs -kill <job_id> to take
care of your problem. I am thinking of a UNIX master.

Bill

   Bill Jorgensen
   CSG Systems, Inc.
   (w) 303.200.3282