Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Tape Error -> Error for Command: space

2005-09-20 07:31:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Tape Error -> Error for Command: space
From: thoke AT northpeak DOT org (Tim Hoke)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 06:31:38 -0500
This looks like a media problem to me.

Whatever application did the request (obviously, NBU), requested a
"space" command.  The tape/drive responded with sorry, EOM is detected.
  Thats kind of odd since the "Requested Block" is 1.  Typically you'd
get lots and lots of blocks on a tape.  What happened in the bptm log
at the same time?

-Tim