Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Error 174 with Exchange?

2005-09-19 12:51:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Error 174 with Exchange?
From: KFreels AT askjeeves DOT com (Kevin Freels)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:51:04 -0700
No, these are IBM Ultrium LTO-1 drives/tapes. And they do seem to work
with other Exchange servers and even about 25% of the time on this
particular Exchange box.

The Trouble Shooting Guide says, "...if it happens with only one client,
verify the binaries are correct, especially for 'bpcd'...". Since I
installed them from the same distribution on all servers, not sure why
they'd be different, but maybe a de-install/re-install would be helpful.

Just curious if this has happened with anyone else. I'll dig a little
more in the logs and maybe give ol' Verita--, er, I mean, Symantec a
call....

....k
-=-=-=-