Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Query regarding the vmquery command

2005-09-15 07:52:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Query regarding the vmquery command
From: jack.l.forester AT lmco DOT com (Jack L. Forester, Jr.)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 07:52:56 -0400
Hm...I seem to learn something new every day.  This list is a valuable
resource.  As to the comment about my 9940 tapes being good forever, I
was just being a bit whimsical. :)  I know from experience that they are
not perfect, but they have been extremely reliable.

--
Jack L. Forester, Jr.
UNIX Systems Administrator, Stf