Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Import images from Aix to Windows

2005-09-15 02:24:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Import images from Aix to Windows
From: dean.deano AT gmail DOT com (Dean)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 16:24:09 +1000
------=_Part_5925_16039644.1126765449622

Hermawan,

This should work fine as far as I know.

Is it possible that the backup images are spread over multiple tapes? If so=
,=20
you have to run the "initiate import" on all tapes in the set, before you=
=20
will be able to see the images and import them.

On 9/13/05, Hermawan <hermawan AT mit.co DOT id> wrote:
>=20
> Dear All,
> I would like to know how to import media/images from Windows master
> server to Aix(Unix) Master server, because I already run initiate import
> (successfully) but when I want to import the images I can't find the
> images, is there any step I have to do so I can see the images and start
> restore the data?
>=20
> Is it possible to import images from Unix to Windoows?
>=20
> Please suggestion...
>=20
> Best Regards,
> Hermawan
>=20

------=_Part_5925_16039644.1126765449622

Hermawan,<br>
This should work fine as far as I know.<br>
Is it possible that the backup images are spread over multiple tapes?
If so, you have to run the &quot;initiate import&quot; on all tapes in the =
set,
before you will be able to see the images and import them.<br>
ername">Hermawan</b> &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:hermawan AT mit.co DOT
id">hermawan@mit=
.co.id</a>&gt; wrote:</span><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"bord=
er-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-l=
eft: 1ex;">
Dear All,<br>I would like to know how to import media/images from Windows m=
aster<br>server to Aix(Unix) Master server, because I already run initiate =
import<br>(successfully) but when I want to import the images I can't find =
the
nbsp;&nbsp;-&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href=3D"mailto:Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT
edu=
">Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu</a><br><a
href=3D"http://mailman.eng.au=
burn.edu/mailman/listinfo/veritas-bu">
http://mailman.eng.auburn.edu/mailman/listinfo/veritas-bu</a><br></blockquo=
te></div><br>