Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Tape Lables

2005-09-08 12:10:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Tape Lables
From: john.nardello AT wamu DOT net (Nardello, John)
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 09:10:37 -0700
I always liked Media Recovery. www.mediarecovery.com Very good customer
service too.

-----Original Message-----
From: veritas-bu-admin AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-admin AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu] On Behalf Of Major,
Rusty
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 7:12 AM
To: Veritas NBU Mailing List (E-mail)

We are running low on tape labels and my Operations Team has been having
trouble finding a competent vendor that can provide us with properly
working HP LTO1 labels with a custom numbering scheme. Can any of you
provide me a vendor that you deal with that will be able to help us?

Thank you!

Rusty Major, BCFP, MCSE
Information Services
Texas Children's Hospital