Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How to clean up uninstalled media server

2005-09-08 10:27:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How to clean up uninstalled media server
From: Gregory.Geyer AT Avnet DOT com (Geyer, Gregory)
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 07:27:40 -0700
If your problem is that the media server's devices are still in the
global database you can use the "vmglob" command.  Use the "vmglob
-listall" to get your baseline.  Then you can use the "vmglob -delete
-drive" and "vmglob -delete -robot" commands to clean up the global
database.

Other task would be to remove the SERVER = (or MEDIA_SERVER =)from the
master's bp.conf.