Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] weird ports

2005-09-07 07:25:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] weird ports
From: ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 13:25:00 +0200
Hello Dave

It sounds to me like you windows clients hasn't gotten that the're supposed
to run vnetd. The easiest way to check is set verbose to 5 and create the
bpcd directory under netbackup\logs on the clients. Then retry backup and
check the used ports in the bpcd logs

Regards
Michael

On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 10:34:33 +0100, Dave Markham wrote