Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] san media server license and sso option license question

2005-08-30 17:07:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] san media server license and sso option license question
From: HallC AT SEC DOT GOV (Hall, Christian N.)
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 17:07:31 -0400
Chris,

In my environment the SSO licenses and tape library support license are
hosted on both the master and SAN server. I believe that the SSO license are
based on the number of tape drives being used in SSO. I am sure there are
others in this forum that can give a better explanation of how the licensing
works..