Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] ACS + LibStation upgrade problem

2005-08-29 10:03:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] ACS + LibStation upgrade problem
From: cballowe AT gmail DOT com (Charles Ballowe)
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 09:03:55 -0500
robtest worked (i believe it calls acstest for an acs robot). I was
able to move media in and out of drives etc. What failed was vmupdate
with a communications error. I'll talk to the mainframe people today
and see if we can come up with a test plan that doesn't involve sunday
morning at 4AM so that I can try the debug logs etc.