Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: Status code 150

2005-08-26 16:05:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: Status code 150
From: tburrell_mn AT yahoo DOT com (Tom Burrell)
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:05:59 -0700 (PDT)
The issue was in vxsvc, which is a component of
Veritas Volume Manager.  This is only used for the GIU
portion of VVM, which we never use so we ended up
shutting it off.  There are several patches that
address this in different versions of the product.
Never seen a leak in Netbackup itself though.

Tom Burrell