Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: Status code 150

2005-08-24 11:03:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: Status code 150
From: tburrell_mn AT yahoo DOT com (Tom Burrell)
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 08:03:45 -0700 (PDT)
Paul,
We had the same issue here- turned out to be caused by
a memory leak on our Solaris Master server.  Once the
leaking application was fixed, the 150's went away.

The offending applicaition was the user interface to
Veritas Volume Manager.  A fix has been issued, but we
just shut down the interface portion since it wasn't
necessary for us.

Tom Burrell

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs