Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Stream file not found

2005-08-23 09:32:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Stream file not found
From: ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 15:32:58 +0200
Hello Marcel

I have seen this when doing backup of a snapshot, in my case the problem was
that netbackup tried to read the disk before is was mounted.

My solution was to use the NEW_STREAM directive in a manual created file-list

Try also to search for "stream file not found" in advanced search on the
veritas site, I got over hundrede hits

Regards
Michael

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 16:17:58 +0200, Drunen van, Marcel wrote