Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 5.0 MP1 Populate Java Client Selection List on Restore

2005-08-18 12:01:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 5.0 MP1 Populate Java Client Selection List on Restore
From: vandevegt AT yahoo DOT com (Jim VandeVegt)
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 09:01:21 -0700 (PDT)
Has anyone ever figured out a way to have a client list prepopulated
at startup?

I'm running the Java on UNIX off my Solaris Master, running jnbSA.
I'm going to "Backup, Archive, and Restore" in the tree, "Restore
Files" tab in the pane, then clicking the "finger" to select the
source and destination clients.

It's continuing to be madening that every time I launch the app and
go to a restore I have to type the client name in, add it to the
list, then  make it active.

Any ideas?

Jim VandeVegt
VandeVegt @t yahoo.com, Jim.VandeVegt @t PhysiciansMutual.com
There is no luck except where there is discipline.

Yahoo! Mail