Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] FreeBSD 5.4 client?

2005-08-15 00:47:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] FreeBSD 5.4 client?
From: veritas2-bu AT jasons DOT us (veritas2-bu AT jasons DOT us)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 00:47:42 -0400 (EDT)
I'm running NBU 4.5 enterprise now and am backing up a FreeBSD 5.3 client
without any problems.  I tried to back up a FreeBSD 5.4 system the other
day but I'm getting library mismatches, so it looks like that's the end of
using 4.5.  I haven't installed NBU 5.1 yet, but does anyone have any
experience backing up a FreeBSD 5.4 system?  The O/S compatibility list on
Veritas' web site only goes up to FreeBSD4.9, so that isn't much help.

Thanks!

--
-Jason

-----
Jason K. Schechner
    --- There are no ABSOLUTE STATEMENTS   I'm very probably wrong. ---
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
                                        - Albert Einstein