Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: [Veritas-bu]SUMMARY: Windows Drive Configuration

2005-08-13 17:32:06
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: [Veritas-bu]SUMMARY: Windows Drive Configuration
From: kris.williams AT hp DOT com (Williams, Kristopher L)
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 16:32:06 -0500
 All,

Some suggested ideas:

Vmglob - This only displays things that are configured in NetBackup, not the
devices seen from the hardware level. Use this command to query the Global
Device Database.

Tpautoconf -a - This does some sort of reconfiguration on all devices. I got
mixed results using this.

Tpautoconf -t - This command gave me the info I needed. It shows serial number
and device file (Tape0, Tape1 etc).

I have finished my quick and dirty drive configuration script for Windows. If
there is any interest, I will post it.

Thanks,

Kris