Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Upgrade from 4.5

2005-08-05 14:52:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Upgrade from 4.5
From: Bill_Jorgensen AT csgsystems DOT com (Jorgensen, Bill)
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 12:52:56 -0600
Scott:

Sorry for the delay. I have been out for a bit. You should be able to
down load the code from Veritas. Talk to your pre-sales engineer. They
will point you to the archive for you (they do for me each time). You
can have the data on a NFS file system if you like (we do and have for
years).

HTH,

Bill

   Bill Jorgensen