Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SQL Server + incrementals

2005-07-12 06:40:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SQL Server + incrementals
From: ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 12:40:10 +0200
Hello Charlie

Choose Differential backup in the SQL GUI, you need to make a .bch for each
backup type.

I have pasted a sample differential .bch file in below

Regards
Michael

OPERATION BACKUP
DATABASE "DATABASE"
SQLHOST "SQLHOST"
NBSERVER "MASTER"
MAXTRANSFERSIZE 0
BLOCKSIZE 7
BROWSECLIENT "SQLHOST"
DUMPOPTION INCREMENTAL
ENDOPER TRUE

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 14:54:00 -0500, Charles Ballowe wrote