Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] how do I find expired tapes in a robot?

2005-06-17 05:02:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] how do I find expired tapes in a robot?
From: ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:02:52 +0200
Hello Greg

It should be fairly easy by using vmcheckxxx -list to inventory the robot and
then bpmedialist -m to get the expiration date.

Regards
Michael

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 15:10:58 -0400, Hindle, Greg wrote
> Hello all,
> I want to create a scrip that will perform an inventory of a robot, then
tell me all the tapes in robot and when they will expire and become scratch.
Is this easy to do? Dopes anyone have a script that they can share that does
this?

> Greg

and/or confidential intended solely for the exclusive use of the individual
addressee. If you are not the intended addressee you are hereby notified that
any retention, disclosure or other use is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this notification in error, please immediately contact the sender
and delete the material.

--
Cybercity Webhosting (http://www.cybercity.dk)