Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] [Summary]: Tape SAN + Data SAN

2005-06-09 08:31:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] [Summary]: Tape SAN + Data SAN
From: Shyam Hazari <shazari AT gmail DOT com> (Shyam Hazari)
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 08:31:42 -0400
Thank you all for y'r responses. The consensus is to have a single SAN
for both disk arrays and tape SAN.  It saves resources and easy to
manage a single SAN. Most of them haven't seen any issues so far. I am
more inclined in configuring this way.

But some people use different SANs becuase of their company policy of
segragating the DATA and Tape SANs.

Thanx Again

-Shyam