Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Recommended Fiber Switch?

2005-06-02 09:49:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Recommended Fiber Switch?
From: pkeating AT bank-banque-canada DOT ca (Paul Keating)
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 09:49:14 -0400
Not an issue in my environment.

One, because (Don't laugh) we have a weekly change window from noon to
23:30 every Sunday.
Two, we wouldn't be able to get permission to do a firmware upgrade
without a change window.

We're using the 3800 for our testing lab only, so I'm not too concerned
about the "old core" issue that someone mentioned.

Are many of the Backup admin folks here also SAN admins? Or just work
closely with the SAN groups??

Paul