Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] New 5.1 Master Server

2005-05-31 15:17:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] New 5.1 Master Server
From: Ian <goodbloke AT gmail DOT com> (Ian)
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 21:17:01 +0200
You should be able to install 5.1 and bprecover the 4.5 catalog.
I have done this with a Windows master and Veritas have verified that
this is ok.
I was told by Veritas support that the version of the catalog is
checked when Netbackup is started and upgraded if necessary. I assume
(dangerous I know) that the solaris code will behave the same way.