Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Disk staging & duplication NBU 5

2005-05-26 10:12:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Disk staging & duplication NBU 5
From: pkeating AT bank-banque-canada DOT ca (Paul Keating)
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 10:12:19 -0400
Well I found out yesterday that it does work just fine.
I turned up my global copy level to 3, and when I opened my DSSU
properties, the "Disk staging schedule" section allowed me to create
multiple copies.

The oddity is, today, I removed the DSSU, dropped # of copies back down
to 2, tried to recreate the DSSU.....multiple copies disabled, just as
I'd expect, but when I put global copies back to 3 again, it didn't come
back.

Hmmm....

Paul