Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Error 41

2005-05-13 08:57:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Error 41
From: Phil.Stockton AT rs-components DOT com (Phil Stockton)
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 13:57:26 +0100
All,

I note a couple of threads recently about error 41's.

I've just started to see some of these in our Windows clients.  The server
is  a SUN V880 and we are on 5.0 MP3.

The backup start and writes to tape.  After a while the end writing message
is returned in the logs; implying a successful backups.

However, a little over 20 minutes later the backup exits with an error 41
network connection time out.

Any idea why this can be happening.  The colour schema of the GUI intimates
that the backup worked i.e. it's blue.

Regards

Phil

The contents of this Email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. The views stated
herein do not necessarily represent the view of the company.
If you are not the intended recipient of this Email you may not
copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it
in any form whatsoever. If you have received this mail in
error please Email the sender.

RS Components Ltd.