Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Drive usage...

2005-05-12 14:17:06
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Drive usage...
From: hampus.lind AT rps.police DOT se (Hampus Lind)
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 20:17:06 +0200
Sorry, i forgot to say what platform we use.. We run hpux 11.11 and
Netbackup 5.1 MP2.

Okay, sar could work, but it has to be active all the time then to collect
the i/o transfer to tape, right?

What i`am looking for is a command line way to get this info, which i can
run every morning and collect all the info to our graf server. But maybe sar
is the best way of geting this info...!?

Thanks..

MVH / Hampus Lind
Rikspolisstyrelsen
National Police Board
Tele arb: +46 (0)8 - 401 99 43
Tele mob: +46 (0)70 - 217 92 66
E-mail: hampus.lind AT rps.police DOT se