Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Filelist for Incrementals

2005-05-10 01:42:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Filelist for Incrementals
From: april.kelley AT hostcentric DOT com (April Kelley)
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 22:42:33 -0700
Thanks for the help with the command, but now I am getting odd output...

On the netbackup master I am typing

bplist -C <client> -S <master> -R -s 04/01/2005 -e 05/11/2005

When it is a linux client, I get tons and tons of info, when it is a windows
client, I get "EXIT STATUS 227: no entity was found".  I have even added the -R
-nt_files "*" for the windows client, and still the same error.  I have tried
multiple windows clients, including one that I know finished its nightly backup
within the hour.

Any ideas?  Thanks

April