Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How to present vault.xml in a text format

2005-05-08 21:20:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How to present vault.xml in a text format
From: rob AT worman DOT org (Rob Worman (home))
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 20:20:01 -0500
Hello Milan-

There is no commandline "list" command that will dump the vault
configuration to the screen.

As you already know, the entire vault configuration lives in a single
xml file (netbackup/db/vault/vault.xml).  Viewing this file is the only
way I know to access the vault configuration via a noninteractive
commandline.

If you haven't tried it, I'd suggest you also try reading your
vault.xml file via a web browser - much cleaner than looking at it via
CLI.

HTH
rob