Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Command to eject tapes?

2005-05-04 18:16:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Command to eject tapes?
From: KFreels AT askjeeves DOT com (Kevin Freels)
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 15:16:37 -0700
Greetings!

Does anyone know which CLI command can be used to eject tapes from the
robot into the media access port? I'm assuming it would be somewhere
down in volmgr/bin (and the goodies directory under that), but I didn't
see anything obvious that looked like it would do the trick.

What I want to do is have these tapes automagically ejected every
morning from a script (see my previous posting, "Email reports"). I'm
assuming that if such a command exists, I can just pass it a list of
tapes to be ejected.

Thanks, as always!!!!

....k
Kevin Freels                         kfreels AT askjeeves DOT com
Senior UNIX SysAdmin                          510.985.7444
Ask Jeeves                                         ask.com
"We keep you alive to serve this ship. Row well and live."