Veritas-bu

RES: [Veritas-bu] dual drive library - one drive ndmp and one normal? howto?

2005-04-26 10:35:02
Subject: RES: [Veritas-bu] dual drive library - one drive ndmp and one normal? howto?
From: carlos_listas AT yahoo.com DOT br (Carlos Alberto Lima dos Santos)
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:35:02 -0300
         you need start the ndmp mover agent on the Windows media server
where the drives are atached, create a new storage unit NDMP and indicate to
NBU that the drive will be used to NDMP backup.
        In the link below has the how to do this configuration.

http://ftp.support.veritas.com/pub/support/products/NetBackup_Server/264227.
pdf

T+

Carlos Alberto Lima dos Santos