Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Disk storage staging unit groups, anyone?

2005-04-20 08:44:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Disk storage staging unit groups, anyone?
From: pkeating AT bank-banque-canada DOT ca (Paul Keating)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 08:44:32 -0400
Nope. Don't think you missed anything, and it is definitely there in
5.0.

Would be nice to be able to purge the DSSU however....which I think may
be what Karl meant.
Flushing it to tape makes the second copy, but leaves the primary copy
on the disk.

I would be nice to have some "one step" way of promoting the tape to
primary, and expiring the disk images.....essentially freeing space on
the DSSU.

Paul