Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup 3.4.1 with Solaris 9/10

2005-04-14 12:46:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 3.4.1 with Solaris 9/10
From: Patrick.Whelan AT lchclearnet DOT com (Patrick Whelan)
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:46:00 +0100
Please read the disclaimer at the bottom of this e-mail.

Solaris 9 is not supported until NBU 5.0
Solaris 10 is not supported until NBU 5.0MP4 at the earliest
see:
http://ftp.support.veritas.com/pub/support/products/NetBackup_Enterprise_Server/263839.pdf

Regards,

Patrick Whelan
Enterprise Systems Support (NetBackup)
LCHClearnet
+44 020 7426 7624
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." - Aldous Huxley