Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Staging & Duplication

2005-04-11 16:00:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Staging & Duplication
From: roger AT dcvast DOT com (Roger Dombrowski)
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 15:00:32 -0500
Am I doing something wrong? In our lab DSSU, when I go to modify the
"Disk Staging Schedule...">
Destination> "Multiple copies" selection is greyed out.  So I would have
thought that you have
to home grow a solution to get this to work.

Should I be able to create Multiple copies out of the DSSU (within the
DSSU framework)?