Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Informix module log dumps

2005-04-11 15:01:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Informix module log dumps
From: richard.hale AT pegs DOT com (Richard Hale)
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 12:01:02 -0700
We use the script specified by ALARMPROGRAM in the onconfig to check how
many unbacked up logs there are.

onstat -l|grep 'U---[-C]-[-L]'|wc -l

If the logs are over a specified threshold (for our environment it's 25%) of
the total number of logs defined, we run the "onbar -l" command to start the
log backups.

Richard H.