Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Lotus Notes Transaction log backup triggers?

2005-04-08 11:24:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Lotus Notes Transaction log backup triggers?
From: jason.e.crossley AT us.pwc DOT com (jason.e.crossley AT us.pwc DOT com)
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 11:24:52 -0400
--=_alternative 0054B96A85256FDD_=

Does anyone know of a way to trigger a Lotus Notes Policy type backup when
an archive log has reached a certain percent of available space?  I can
handle getting the command string worked out to a single command script
but I was wondering if anyone had a good way of triggering this.  My
motive is to provide a fail-safe in case the transaction logs fill up
between the regularly scheduled backup periods.
This is NB5.1MP2 on Windows 2k and 2k3 hosts. TIA

Kind Regards,
Jason Crossley
Price WaterhouseCoopers
DCS Storage Management
jason.e.crossley AT us.pwc DOT com
Good, Fast, Cheap.  You can have any two of the three. - Unknown Architect

entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.   If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.  PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is a Delaware limited
liability
partnership.
--=_alternative 0054B96A85256FDD_=

a Lotus Notes Policy type backup when an archive log has reached a certain
percent of available space? &nbsp;I can handle getting the command string
worked out to a single command script &nbsp;but I was wondering if anyone
had a good way of triggering this. &nbsp;My motive is to provide a fail-safe
in case the transaction logs fill up between the regularly scheduled backup
periods. &nbsp; </font>
hosts. TIA</font>
Jason Crossley<br>
Price WaterhouseCoopers</font>
jason.e.crossley AT us.pwc DOT com<br>
Good, Fast, Cheap. &nbsp;You can have any two of the three. - Unknown
Architect</font>
 information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.   If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.  PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is a Delaware limited
liability
partnership.</font>
--=_alternative 0054B96A85256FDD_=--