Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Exchange backup performance

2005-04-05 05:41:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Exchange backup performance
From: Eric.Ljungblad AT CopleyPress DOT com (Eric Ljungblad)
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 02:41:32 -0700
 keep in mind that a full disaster recovery is complete with
resoring the Exchange dr and Information store - the Info and Dr always
backup faster than the mailboxes but the mailboxes are a additive giving us
radical restores of individual mailboxes/calendars etc, sorry for the last
speed notification but mail boxes are at a max of 596-999KBsc but the
information store is up around 4000 to 7000?  for 5.5 datacenter 4.5
for windows with 3.4 exchange agent. This is with DLT7000 2003 server 4.5
mp6. Sorry -