Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup_id and Backup selection list??

2005-04-03 17:21:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup_id and Backup selection list??
From: Algo Seeker <algorithm AT gmail DOT com> (Algo Seeker)
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 17:21:25 -0400
Does anybody know how to get the backup selection list using the
backup_id. The output of bpimmedia and bpimagelist gives you the
backup_id. Its easy to find this information from bpdbjobs while the
job id exist, but once the jobid is ggone, I am unable to generate it.

bplist and bpflist are not helpful, as they give the whole list of 2
million files which were backup under a single path. While I am
looking for the backup selection list path, once the job is successull
and it has been removed from bpdbjobs.

Anybody?

Thanks