Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Is there a Unix command to eject a tape from a Robot

2005-04-01 11:36:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Is there a Unix command to eject a tape from a Robot
From: Chris.Romano AT Lazard DOT com (Chris.Romano AT Lazard DOT com)
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 11:36:38 -0500
Ooops....just found the way to do it...vmchange!!

|---------+--------------------------------------->
|         |                                       |
|         |                                       |
|         |   Chris Romano/GEN/Lazard@Lazard NYC  |
|         |   Sent by:                            |
|         |   veritas-bu-admin AT mailman DOT eng.auburn.|
|         |   edu                                 |
|         |                                       |
|         |   01 Apr 2005 11:21 AM                |
|         |                                       |
|---------+--------------------------------------->

>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:      veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
                                         |
  |       cc:
                                  |
  |       Subject: [Veritas-bu] Is there a Unix command to eject a tape from a
Robot                              |

Does anyone know if there is a Solaris command in Netbackup to eject a tape from
a library (e.g. like ejecting a volume from the Robot using the Java console).

I am trying to write a perl script to automatically eject the Full or used tapes
to be sent offsite.

Thanks,
Chris.