Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] sql restores

2005-03-21 10:50:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] sql restores
From: Tina.McDowney AT VHDA DOT com (Tina.McDowney AT VHDA DOT com)
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 10:50:37 -0500
There's got to be a better way... I'm very familiar with backup/restores on
the windows level; however, I can't say the same for our sql
backups/restores.  We're running 4.5 fp6 of MS Windows.  Our SQL database
administrator is complaining about the database restores - reporting that he
can only select one database at a time.  We have over 80 databases we now
need to restore to an alternate server.  What's the most efficient way of
accomplishing this task?

Tina McDowney