Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] re: NBU client corrupting HP Network files?

2005-03-11 08:51:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] re: NBU client corrupting HP Network files?
From: KEagle AT wilmingtontrust DOT com (Eagle, Kent)
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:51:22 -0500
Hi Paul,

I seem to remember we had some DL 380's (can't recall if they were plain
vanilla, G2, or G3) that misbehaved until we updated all the firmware
(bios, NIC, etc).

Are the affected servers and the non-affected servers running the same
firmware versions?

Assuming the servers are all the same generation, it sounds like there
really aren't any other variables if you're ghosting with the same image
each time and the hardware is otherwise identical.

Good luck,
Kent C. Eagle
Systems Engineer, MCP, MCSE
Tech Services / SMSS

"Avoid restores. If you think you're going to sneeze, let go of the
mouse!"

Message: 1