Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NB5.0MP3 on Sol8 with Win2003 clients.. backups stalling

2005-03-10 11:08:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NB5.0MP3 on Sol8 with Win2003 clients.. backups stalling
From: ashera AT marzik DOT com (Asher Akhtar)
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:08:50 -0500
I have had similar experiences with 5.x on Windows clients.

It turned out to be VSP causing the jobs to hang.  After I disabled VSP on
the problematic clients, the jobs didn't hang and finished with status
code "1".

To disable VSP:

1.  from master server, use the bpclient command.  bpclient -help for all the
options.

I hope this helps you all.

Asher Akhtar
Marzik Inc.
www.marzik.com

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 15:42:16 -0500, Paul Keating wrote