Veritas-bu

AW: [Veritas-bu] Upgrade Veritas NetBackup BusinesServer 4.5 to 5.1

2005-03-09 08:25:14
Subject: AW: [Veritas-bu] Upgrade Veritas NetBackup BusinesServer 4.5 to 5.1
From: falkmrt AT de.ina DOT com (Falk, Martin IZ/HZA-ICS)
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 14:25:14 +0100
Hello Bart,

use the same install CD as for Enterprise. The licensing changed from 4.5 to 5.x

Datacenter Server 4.5 => Enterprise Server 5.x
Business Server 4.5 => Server 5.x

The Business Server keys work for Server 5.x but you should request new 5.x
license papers from Veritas if you have a valid support contract.

You can use the following adresses for your request
Amercustomercare AT veritas DOT com Region America
EmeaCustomerCare AT veritas DOT com EMEA Region
aplquery AT veritas DOT com AsiaPacific Region

Provide the following numbers so Veritas is able to track your licenses

Customer No
Sales Order No
Purchase Order No
Order Date