Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] System State:\ Backup Jobs hang

2005-03-09 03:41:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] System State:\ Backup Jobs hang
From: Eric.Ljungblad AT CopleyPress DOT com (Eric Ljungblad)
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 00:41:28 -0800
 What error's are reported, ? 54 41, ? are they Windows with system state -
NT has no system state. If it gets really slow like it should
maybe change your connection / file browse/ timeouts from 300 to 600?
I backup several PC's and have issues', = Settings on the PC where Turn off
hard drives after 25 minutes, that hurts, settings, go in to standbye -
those kill backups for PC's -   but most of all is the local
firewall   - that dusts backups completely.