Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Fw: EMC CDL700

2005-03-03 13:07:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Fw: EMC CDL700
From: david.chapa AT adic DOT com (David Chapa)
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 11:07:18 -0700
This hurts...but...Check the support.veritas.com website for you the
device mapping updates that you may need for that support.

You can use the existing HBA, but remember the CDL will emulate a
library just as though you had dropped in a physical L700 or a Scalar
1000, etc.

Remember you can only send data so fast across an HBA...so that may be a
deciding factor for you.

David A. Chapa | ADIC | 720.272.8452 cell | http://www.adic.com
Sr. Technical Advisor
"Pathlight VX - 1st truly integrated disk and tape VTL solution"