Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] patch behaviour

2005-02-24 13:40:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] patch behaviour
From: Len.Boyle AT sas DOT com (Len Boyle)
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 13:40:40 -0500
Hello Roger

There is a trick to this. After you go to "About...." then click on the more
button. Then look at values in the window. It will show the patch level for
each netbackup file. Just look for the highest, as not all of them will be
replaced at each patch level.

I believe that there is a veritas tech note on this with pictures.

len