Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] DR Test

2005-02-17 22:28:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] DR Test
From: Rockey.Reed AT veritas DOT com (Rockey Reed)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 19:28:14 -0800
Dwayne,

DON'T GO THERE.  The databases are written differently in formatting by the
OS.  You'd be better off getting an inexpensive SUN Blade and doing the
bprecover, per the instruction is the troubleshooting guide.  READ the
section (last one before the Appendixes) on Disaster Recovery BEFORE you get
to the test site; it will be time very well spent!

Thanks,

Rockey J. Reed