Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: VSP & McAfee

2005-02-11 10:25:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: VSP & McAfee
From: KEagle AT wilmingtontrust DOT com (Eagle, Kent)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 10:25:13 -0500
I guess it's more legible if I compose in plain text! :-)

I Appreciate the response, however...

I know I can specify the logical in the VSP setup that the cache file will use,
and I know I can add exceptions within McAfee.
What I need to know is what the filename is for the Cache file generated during
the VSP process, & if the filename or naming convention is static, or is it too
variable to specify, even with some light wildcarding?

Kent C. Eagle
Systems Engineer, MCP, MCSE
Tech Services / SMSS