Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] media write error 84

2005-02-10 01:54:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] media write error 84
From: Eric.Ljungblad AT CopleyPress DOT com (Eric Ljungblad)
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 22:54:28 -0800
Here is the problem, either your storage Unit is set to above
64K or the frament is above 2000 - for windows clients, this can cause this
- I suggest using all defualt settings unless you are good with UNIX and
Windows. It is a storage unit problem and restores from thos backups that
were success full can be done but a change will need to be done. See that
the Fragment Size directly effects the blocksize - 2048 is the max for
Windows clients.

Maybe?