Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NB Scheduler

2005-02-07 14:41:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NB Scheduler
From: Karl.Rossing AT Federated DOT CA (Karl.Rossing AT Federated DOT CA)
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 13:41:58 -0600
--=_alternative 006C36A786256FA1_=

I decided to try the NB scheduler for a new backup i setup.

The backup window is set to start at 4:00PM on Sunday's to 6:00am on
Monday. The schedule is set to run once a week with a 12 day retention for
the tapes.

The first Sunda, it worked fine.  the following Tuesday, i need to run a
manual backup which completed without incident.

A week after the first backup, the job did not run. I had to submit it
early Monday morning.

A week after that, the job did not run. I again had to submit the backup
manually.

I'm wondering why the job is not being submitted on Sunda?

Is it because i ran a manual backup using the same schedule used for the
Sunda backup?

Thanks
Karl
--=_alternative 006C36A786256FA1_=

a new backup i setup.</font>
4:00PM on Sunday's to 6:00am on Monday. The schedule is set to run once
a week with a 12 day retention for the tapes.</font>
following Tuesday, i need to run a manual backup which completed without
incident.</font>
did not run. I had to submit it early Monday morning.</font>
I again had to submit the backup manually.</font>
submitted on Sunda?</font>
using the same schedule used for the Sunda backup?</font>
--=_alternative 006C36A786256FA1_=--