Veritas-bu

RES: [Veritas-bu] cli and gui not sync?

2005-02-02 07:51:54
Subject: RES: [Veritas-bu] cli and gui not sync?
From: carlos_listas AT yahoo.com DOT br (Carlos Alberto Lima dos Santos)
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 10:51:54 -0200
        Are you using the bpplinclude to add the path? Some times only
refresh the gui don't do with the gui show the news inclusions, a lot of
times I had to reopen the gui.

        Wich the size of catalog? Where is the disk? Doesn't have anothers
applications using the disk at same time?

T+

Carlos Alberto Lima dos Santos
Eng. de Computação
Campinas-SP - Brasil